Followers

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Something to let go

I'm letting go this purple with black frame lining handbag. It's Elle. Truly authentic.

Bought it at end 2010 with the cost of RM259 at Alamanda Putrajaya. I used it several time only, for special occasion. Less than 10 times I used it.

I'm letting this thing at RM130 only, but it is negotiable. The cost inclusive postage cost but I accept C.O.D in specific areas, they are:

1. Seri Kembangan
2. Serdang
3. Putrajaya
4. Kajang
5. Semenyih
6. Beranang
7. Sg Buloh
8. Sri Kundang / Kuang

For no 7 & 8, C.O.D will be only on weekend.

Serious buyer only. For those who really interested, pls contact me at 016-236 0058.

Tq peeps!



Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

1 comment:

syerrrarashid said...

bagi i je lah. haha adik beradik kasi murah la. rm70. hahahahaha LOLOL