I'm totally in a difficult & consufed situation.
I think, i am falling in to him. But i really dont want to jump into any conclusion as i think, it is too early for that. Eventhough i knew him since 2006, but i really cannot make any prediction about our relation ship.
Susah betul lah. The way he treated me, like i am the queen of his heart. But when i reached home & texted him, he said that i am his GOOD FRIEND. I am really confused with this statement. The way he acted, hold my hand, make me in his arm, hug me & be so romantic towards me, like i am his steady gf.
I really need some explaination for this. But as someone said to me, sometime, certain things better left unexplained. But, i need clarification & explaination towards this issue. It is killing me softly. Slowly, i am fall in to him. I am afraid, my expectation is too high toward our relation ship.
I do admit yg dulu aku jual mahal dgn dia. Masa tu sbb i fell into Kamarul. But now i am single, so does he. Masa dia ada gf dulu, dia sibuk chasing me smpi aku pun naik rimas. But now, dah terbalik. I am the one who look like chasing him back.
Maybe we are not meant to be. Coz whenever he's really into me, i left him away. When i made up my mind to accept him, he juz go away from me.
Ya Allah, i need strength & guidance from You. I need him in my life. But i am not sure is he the right one for me?
Only Allah knows everything.. :-(
1 comment:
pls remember ka what i said
Post a Comment