Followers

Monday, December 14, 2009

Meaningful conversation

I am so happy today..
Eventhough i didn't get enuff sleep this morning..
But it was really worth it..

I was just finished ironing my work attire last night when he called me..
He said he wanted to hear my voice..
He also told me that he missed me..
How lovely is that..
Coz i also miss him too..

What made me feel really touched is..
From his voice, i know he's too sleepy, tired & stressed out..
But he tried so hard to hide it from me coz he really wanted to talk to me..

We chatted about many thing..
Heart to heart talk actually..
From nothing to something that should be discussed..
I realize, eventhough i try not to develope this feeling even more, but i couldn't help it anymore..

And i can't wait to c him today..

:-)

No comments: