IFTAR with PERKASA 13
Last saturday, i had really great time with PERKASA 13 (my batch from secondary school ALUMNI name). I think, we didn't see each other quite long time. I mean, in proper way. Normally, we meet only at any walimatul urus of our member, informally i guess.
At 2.30, i went to TESCO Semenyih to buy few stuff that i've to prepare (Farhan delegated the task to me actually, hahaha). I bought some kangkung & red seedless watermelon. Also items for me to fry Singapore fried meehoon. After i bought all these items, i went to Khaliel's house (our President) to hand over the vege & melon.
I arrived home (Beranang) at 3.45. I prepared all the stuff like mix vege (carrot, brocoli & cabbage). I cut chicken meat, onion, garlic etc. Then i fried the meehoon. Around 5.15, my meal is ready to be served in the plastic contena.
I prepare myself, perform Asar solat, took bath & drove myself to Khaliel's house. I thought, i was the one who is late. In fact, i thought that i was the last one who arrived Khaliel's house. Hahaha. Funny, coz i am the 2nd 1 who arrived at his house. I arrived at 6.40 pm coz previously i dropped by to Bazar Ramadhan Tasik Kesuma to buy chicken murtabak. Actually, from my house (Kg. Jln 6 Kaki Beranang) to Khaliel's house (Taman Pelangi Semenyih) only take around 10 minutes drive.
Luckily when i arrived, Nita (Khaliel's wife a.k.a 1st lady) already cut the kangkung. Then i prepared belacang, onion, garlic & cili padi as the perencah. Actually Farhan promised to bring the bubuk all, but i don't know where were they that time. Malay promise. Hahaha.
Around 5 minutes to break fast time, they arrived. I think all together of them around 10 cars (such a big convoy). Hehehe. After all arrived, they began to arrange their 'pot luck'. I feel like really happy. It was so merry. I hope that we can gather like this time again & again.
We might have our own business to do. But, for the name of PERKASA13 & the ukhuwah we created since 1996, i am sure that everybody commits well. I love this society & it means a lot to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment