Still Reminds Me by Anggun
This is my favourite songs currently. I don't know y i nvr feel bored to hear this song. It used to be my favourite song the moment it was being released in 2005 if i am not mistaken. Initially, i like this song because of its melody & not about the lyrics. But currently, the lyrics really explain myself's situation now. How i miss him so much. Everything that i do, seriously reminds me of him. Not even single second i can forget him. Oh Allah, y should i been through all these.
The lyrics goes like this:
I cut of my hair..
Put some red on every nail on my feet..
I think its pretty..
I repainted all the rooms..
Got a cat that i named June, obviously..
I think she's happy..
Friends threw some parties..
I've been to them all there's not one that i missed...
And I've..
Tried to spend my time with somebody new..
Everyone, still reminds me of u..
I tried to play some songs that change my point of view..
But every sound, still reminds me of u..
I've done some walking..
Listen to the people talk on the street..
I don't feel lonely..
I saw some movies..
But your face kept coming back on the screen..
I think im crazy..
Can't make decision..
I could use some more distractions today...
I wonder where did i go wrong?
What made u gone?
How i hate to feel alone..
I've tried to spend myself with somebody new..
But everyone, still reminds me of you..
Tried to play some songs that change the point of view..
But every sound, still reminds me of you..
I tried to look for something that to hold on to..
But i'm lost, i am numb without you..
I tried to find some ways that free me from this blue..
Cause everything still reminds me of you..
This lyrics really explain how i am today. I really try to spend myself with new friends (either from my friends, internet friends or matchmake by everybody), but still, i feel that it's not same as the way he is. I loved him for the way he is. I accept him as he is. I don't know y he can't accept me as i am.
Everything that i do now, all reminds me of him. I surf facebook, i think of him. I buy food, i think of him, he eat or not. I go to pharmacy to buy my medicine, i think of him. He takes his medicine & vitamin C or not. Oh Allah, i really want to get out from this blue! Seriously, my friend said i fully recovered. But inside my heart, nobody knows how i miss him so badly. I miss his voice on the phone. I miss how he took care of me. I miss how he called me "sayang". I miss to call him "b". I miss everything about him. Why can't i let him go totally?
I am to be blame for the failure of this relationship. I really didn't appreciate him. I was easily get angry when he did something that i think it was silly & unacceptable. And i was the 1 who like to sulk till he get bored with me.
I really hope that i can manage myself to forget about him. There's nothing to be hoped anymore. I don't hope for reunite of us, but i really pray that he'll be happy in his entire life & find a better woman than me. He'll live in my heart forever eventhough i will find another guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment