Went to have yummy & superb spagethi at Italiannies..
The food was so lovely & superb..
Till all Amri's status in his FB compliments the food that we had..
Look at him, so happy giving cutey-with-dimple smile.. :-P
And me, i am happy too..
I like the evironment too..
Its cozy & very romantic..
Guyz, if u wanna bend down on ur knee in front of ur girl, this is the right place..
Then, he brought me to see Valentine's day..
Another superb movie that i had..
I give the movie 4.5 star..
It's like part of the movie, describe something about me & him..
Not only the movie was superb..
Signature by GSC also superb..
I've never been in this cinema until Amri brought me there..
I like the arrangement of the sits..
Suits for couple to enjoy the movie..
But most of all, i enjoy the company actually..
Heheheheh.. Thx dear Amri.. :-*
No comments:
Post a Comment